Friend of the Sea will be hosting the upcoming webinar on “The importance of DNA testing for seafood sourcing” on November 11th.
This webinar can be of interest to seafood fisheries, seafood processing companies, retail, restaurants, NGOs, journalists, and bloggers.
During this half an hour session, Miss Jessica Frigerio (DNA Barcoding Service Manager at FEM2-Ambiente) and Mr Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will deal with the following subjects:
– History of DNA testing and recent developments
– Food DNA testing
– Importance of DNA testing for sustainable seafood sourcing
– Bicocca University DNA testing and Barcoding experience
– Friend of the Sea and FEM2-Ambiente testing program
– How can your company be part of the projects
This webinar will take place on Monday 11th of November 2019 at 03:00 pm in Milan, CET+ 1 (06:00 am San Francisco; 09:00 am in NewYork; 02:00 pm in London; 03:00 pm in Johannesburg; 08:00 pm in Bangkok; 09:00 pm in Hong Kong; 11:00 pm in Sidney).
Participation is free of charge.
If interested you canSign up here
Friend of the Sea participation certificate will be provided “to all participants”.
You will also have the opportunity to ask the speakers in the session any questions directly.