Aquaculture Magazine was a pioneer magazine in the world´s aquaculture industry: it has been published since 1968 in Asheville, North Carolina, with audited distribution on the five continents.
Topics include fish farming, processing, breeding and raising aquatic species including tilapia, trout, salmon, shrimp, catfish, crayfish, oysters, hybrid striped bass and shellfish. Issues covered include pond management, diseases, market trends, farm stocking, recirculating systems, statistics, selling, nutrition, feed, seafood processing and more. The magazine focuses on the U.S.; Canada and other international aquaculture industries. In existence since 1968, Aquaculture Magazine has over 5,000 subscribers in over 100 countries.
Aquaculture Magazine has 6 regular issues plus the annual Products Issue and the Buyer´s Guide & Industry Directory available each year.
Aquaculture Magazine believes in the free exchange of ideas and encourages all visitors to its social media properties to engage in spirited conversation. We expect and encourage differences in opinions and perspectives, but demand a civil discourse and reserve the right to protect our status as a rigorously non-partisan organization. To that end, all posts and comments must:
– Refrain from promoting partisan political causes.
– Protect confidential, proprietary, and embargoed Aquaculture Magazine and Aquaculture Magazine information.
– Respect and protect intellectual property rights and permissions for artistic content.
Further, comments that contain the following will be removed:
– Profanity, or any speech that is denigrating or demeaning.
– Violence, threats of violence, or implied violence.
– Descriptions of illegal activity, or implied illegal activity.
– Ad hominem attacks or personal insults.
– Off-topic, unverifiable, or demonstrably false information.